Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Life's short but hard......

like a body building elf. Bloodhound Gang

Haven't exactly decided on how to title my posts, but decided this was such a great lyric I had to use it. As for the Bloodhound Gang, can you really go wrong with a band with an album named Hooray for Boobies? Or for that matter, a song titled, The Bad Touch? Good stuff all around.

The paper today says that Motley Crue is coming to Bozeman in October! I'm not sure, but I think they must have run out of money. Also Bone, Thugz, and Harmony will be here in March and Elvis Costello and String Cheese Incident will be here in April. Elvis would be a good show.

Work has been pretty boring, but my classes have been fascinating, so it kind of evens out. The truth is, the only time work is exciting is when something bad happens to someone, so I should be happy it's quiet.

A quick question, is it wrong/weird that the Victoria's Secret catalog that comes to the house is addressed to me? It kind of makes sense, since I'm the one doing the buying, but I'm sure that there are questions at the post office. If Sy starts dressing like a VS model, do I have to start acting like a soap opera guy?

I was a good boy today and went to the gym. I did a little over thirty minutes on the elliptical runner and felt good about it when I was done. The lying scale still says 247. It will pay for its insolence, I assure you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home