Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Creepy

One of the women that I work with just sent out one of those mass email chinese horoscope things, and since I was bored I filled it out. The answers I got were really creepy and some were a little too close to home. I'd love to see the psychological breakdown of this test, to see what it really says about a person and I'd love to meet the guy that wrote this. Anyway, here's my responses with explanations, etc. Here were the directions:
1. Number the left side of the paper 1-11
2. Beside #1-2 write down any 2 numbers
3. Beside #3 & 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Beside #4-6 write down the names of friends or family.
5. Beside #8-11, write down four song titles.
6. Make a wish.
Before you read on, try this first. We'll compare answers in the comments section. No cheating.




So here's what it looked like: (the breakdown's in parentheses)
1. 11 (my lucky number)
2. 13 (number of people I must tell about this list) I don't think that many people read my blog
3. Sytil (the person I love)
4. Katie (the person I care most about)
5. Dave (the person who knows me very well)
6. Amanda (my lucky star)
7. Jen (the person I like, but the relationship cannot work)
8. Closer NIN ( the song that matches Sy) not so sure on this one
9. Nothing Else Matters Metallica ( the song that matches Jen)
10. Hurt NIN (the song that tells about my mind)
11. Photograph Nickleback (the song that tells about my life)


Crazy huh? Some of these things are damn near dead on. Anyway, I look forward to your answers and we'll see if any of them come close.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, First, thanks! I care about you too, but Mom was my #4. Yours is pretty scary. I cheated because I'm trying to hurry, so I didn't come up with songs. I'm not sure mine would have matched anything though. I watched American Idol last night, so those are the songs that are in my head right now! Gotta go, baby Natalie is jumping on the bladder!

Love you!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure I should know "Closer" by NIN, but...

Oh, well. If he says it's dead-on, I'll believe him.

In fact. I don't know any of these songs just by the title. I'm sure Kev will tutt at me tonight.

Oh, well. That won't be the first time. I still beat him at trivia just with my wonderful knowledge of show tunes!

Love you.
Sy

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. 20 (lucky number)
2. 45 (# of people i must tell about this list)--yeah right, if i knew that many people
3. brian (person i love)
4. mom (person i care most about)
5. sue (person who knows me very well)--prolly not, but oh well
6. dawn (my lucky star)
7. john davids (person i like, but it won't work out)
8. Leaving Hope NIN (song that matches brian)--i don't want any comments from anyone
9. Milk and Honey Beck (song that matches john davids)--none of you know him, but it's funny to me
10. At the Heart of It All NIN (song that tells about my mind)
11. Beside You In Time NIN (song that tells about my life)

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home