Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I love _____ more than my luggage.

An interesting post idea, I have to admit though, I did steal it from M, and assorted other bloggers linked to hers. So what do I love more than my luggage? Well, until recently I didn't have luggage, so I love pretty much everything more than my luggage, but I'll just hit the highlights.

My wife. No other person can make me so very happy or make me as miserable, but without her, I wouldn't be half the man I am today. She's my everything and everyday that we have together is something to be treasured. My family. Again, they've made me who I am, and I love them without question. My wonderful, amazing friends. They've stood by me and picked me up when I've needed it. Thank you. Music. I love many kinds of music, and have been trying to broaden my horizons, but there's just something to be said about hard rock/heavy metal. Makes you feel invincible. Bozeman, MT. I love the fact that I could get lost in the forest just 10 minutes from my house. The fact that I'm only two hours from Yellowstone and ten minutes from the mountains. The University only five minutes from my house. Glacier National Park. I love the lakes there, the clear blue water. The amazing vistas and the times I've spent with my wife and friends there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home