Thursday, March 03, 2005

Love Buzz

Good song off the Bleach album by Nirvana.

It's funny to hear my classmates talking about spring break, and how they're heading wherever and knowing that I'll be here. That week I'll actually be putting in really long workdays and getting a little overtime in, which is nice, but not much of a vacation. Wish I could go to Cabo for a week. Probably not nearly as fun for a married man, but it'd still be nice just to relax for a week and not think about work or school. Maybe someday.

I'm hoping to get to do more traveling this summer. Maybe get back out to the West Coast, Seattle area. Definitely getting to Glacier this year and who knows where else. Have to get my camping in early this year, the fire season is looking to be long and miserable this year. I don't have overly much to say, but if I think of anything earth shattering, I'll let you know.

I did get back to the gym this morning. Decided that I'll try to have a good streak through March and see where that puts me. Would like to lose at least ten pounds by April. No fast food for Fatty this month. Used the elliptical runner for a half hour and did a lap around the circuit training area. That damn scale still says 247. It's a conpiracy, but by who?

1 Comments:

Blogger Big K said...

I have in fact given up regular pop. I still need the caffeine to make it through my long days and nights. I'm trying to cut the diet pop back to one a night. We'll see. I'm also going to try to get back into drinking water. Wish me luck.

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home