Friday, March 31, 2006

Hey there

I admit I just posted the other "I love" posting about two minutes ago, but it has been sitting in my drafts section for quite some time. I really haven't been up to much, but here's a quick recap. On Monday I went out and golfed nine holes, and then it snowed that night. I managed to get out and downhill ski a couple of weeks ago, and I had forgotten how much fun it can be. I just let myself have fun without worrying about falling and hurting myself, and it wasgreat. I'll definitely have to go more next year. I've also been getting ready for fly fishing season. I've been tying a bunch of flies and have been really enjoying that. It's a good way to decompress from a long day at work, and instead of just sitting in front of the TV, I'm actually creating something. Who knows, maybe I'll even catch some fish this year. If nothing else, fly fishing gives me an excuse to get out into the beautiful wild areas around here and just relax. Now I know why people pay thousands of dollars to come out here to do what I get to do basically for free. Man I love living in Montana. If any of you, my beautiful, wonderful friends, get a chance to get out this way, take it and come crash at my place. You are always welcome.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I'm sorry I stopped reading for a while. I am glad you make the effort to pull us stragglers back into the mix.
I tried one of these for a very short period, but you were the only person that read it (and the only person that knew about it), so it was almost destined to fail. Any luck on the weight loss?

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back! I still check everyday. I had almost given up, but I always check your's and M's at the same time. At least she posts something every now and then! Anyway, happy to see you're doing well. Tell Sy I went to her mom's today. Baby is trying her best to come early and I have been having contractions since 5:30 AM. I'll keep you posted!

Katie

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home