Saturday, June 02, 2007

Eight pounds in a week!!!

Weight Watchers rules! While I know that this rate of loss won't continue forever, it's a freakin' great start and really encourages me to continue with the program. I'm hoping to have lost about 30-35 pounds by the end of the summer. We'll see if that's attainable, but its a goal to look forward to and it splits my total weight loss goal in half. I'm hoping for 200 pounds by 2008, which isn't completely unreachable, but it will take some work. As soon as I can shake this cold that I've picked up I'll be back in the gym and on my way.

I think I've mentioned this before, but it's worth saying again. I will be back in the Midwest in late July for a week or two. I'll be spending quite a bit of my time in the Cedar Rapids area, but I do plan to get to the QC for at least a little bit. If anyone's interested in getting together, let me know and we'll see if we can't work something out. Back to the grind, but I'll post more later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Good for you. Keep it up!

Katie

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home