Sunday, September 28, 2008

Have you ever......

heard a song from back in the day and have it immediately take you to a memory so vivid, you remember what you were feeling when you heard it, sometimes can even smell the odors that were around you.
I've really been going back through a lot of my old cd's from high school and listening to the music that was so important to me then. It's amazing how powerful some of that was, how certain songs just touched you to the core and totally spoke to what you were feeling.
Does music ever have the same impact it did then? Could you ever be so hurt as when you were a teenager, or so happy?

Melancholy thoughts I know, but still important I think. I hope all of you are well, and if you get a chance let me know your thoughts.


K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home