Friday, March 04, 2005

I am a glorious man!

Okay, not really, but maybe if I think that way I can get out of this funk I seem to be in. I've just been kind of out of it lately, and nothing seems to be helping. I suppose I haven't tried drinking myself into a stupor yet, but that never seems to solve anything, and I hate puking. Maybe I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed. Working full time, classes part time, working out whenever I can sneak it in, I wonder why I could possibly be overwhelmed. Should probably drop something, but what? Work? School? A healthy lifestyle? None are very good candidates. Guess I'll just keep plugging away and see where it takes me.

I did get into the gym again this morning. Managed to only sneak in fifteen minutes on the elliptical runner, but it's better than nothing. I now know that there's a conspiracy against me, that evil scale said 248. I will have my revenge.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, my scale used to lie to me all the time too. But for some reason the scales in Houston are quite agreeable. Thus, I think you should come for a visit. :) Just a thought...

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should lift then do cardio. The more muscle mass you have the faster your metabolism will be so you will burn more calories while you do nothing.

You should also get high speed internet at home so we could play World Of Warcraft together.

Later

11:54 AM  
Blogger Big K said...

Would love to get down to the Lone Star State, just don't know when or how. I was hoping that in the thin air of MT the scales would be friendlier, but quite the opposite is true.

As for the internet at home, I think that would be a bad thing. I'm seriously contemplating getting rid of my TV. I definitely don't need something else keeping me inside.

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home