Friday, April 14, 2006

Mother Nature is an Ice Queen

She has a cold, cold heart does Mother Nature. It is a gorgeous seventy degrees and sunny today, but all weekend it will be rainy and in the high forties. I've tried begging, borrowing, and stealing to get the rest of the day off, but my co-workers have no sympathy for the fact that my golf clubs need taken out for walks fairly regularly or they get pouty. And once my clubs get pouty, my game goes all to hell, or more truthfully, goes closer to hell. I'm not very good to begin with. I think what I'm going to end up doing is getting my outdoorsman's license (hunting and fishing) and do some fly fishing this weekend even if the weather sucks . I'll just throw on my duck hunting gear so I'm warm and dry and see if I can trick some trout into eating a fly that I've tied. If nothing else, it'll get me out into the great outdoors and maybe I'll see some wildlife. Have a nice Easter weekend and I'll tell you if I catch anything when next I post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you catch anything?

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home