Saturday, June 09, 2007

Another five pounds!

Another good week for me. I dropped five pounds and started working out again. This morning I had my best run ever, which isn't really impressive, but it's all starting to come together for me. I'm hoping that at my next weigh-in I'm below 250, which I think is achievable. We'll see.

I also managed to sneak in a night of fly fishing and I managed to catch a couple of fish. I caught a really nice sized rainbow trout and a smaller brown trout. It was so beautiful on the river and just a perfect night for fishing. I went with my buddy S, and he managed to hook a few himself and then we went out for beer and pizza. An all around great night, and I was able to stay within my points from WW.

Past that, not much else going on. Went to the art gallery walk last night with some friends and had a nice dinner with them, but otherwise, just plugging along.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! Just thought I'd let you know that there are people out here who check this!

Katie

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO KEV GO
S

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home