Saturday, June 30, 2007

Goodbye another 2.2 pounds....

By God, it really looks like I'm going to do it this time! I'm so very happy that I've finally found something that I can stick to that is really showing results. I still haven't been getting to the gym, which is really sad, but I've still managed to take off the pounds. I've lost 16.6 pounds in only six weeks! While I'm not setting any records, I am doing it and I'll never get this big again. Only ten more pounds and I'll have lost just over ten percent of my weight!

In other news, I've been doing some more fly fishing and having a blast with that. I caught a gorgeous brown trout the other day on a fly that I tied and developed, so I was really happy with that. The fish was actually longer than the net I had, but luckily they bend. He destroyed the fly, but I have many more and am looking to get back out there and catch some more.

The wife tells me that her research is going well, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that everything holds together until at least she's done with it. I'm still hoping for an October finish, but we'll see. I hope all is well with all of you and I hope to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home