Sunday, February 24, 2008

What a great day!

I'm even at work, but having a great day. I've been playing email tag with a couple of friends in IL and it's been wonderful to start a dialogue with them. It's interesting because somewhere in the mess, we all were working on kind of the same issue without really realizing it initially. Their insight, as always, has been incredibly valuable and also has allowed me to gain a very special perspective on certain issues that were hanging over me. Good times. These friends are two of the nearest and dearest to my heart and I'm so happy that they're still in my world. Eventually they'll have to make the pilgrimage out to the land of Big Sky, though one already has, about ten years ago. I promise that this time there will be much less weirdness and much more adventure. They better hurry though, my time here is getting shorter and shorter as the wife progresses in her quest for the elusive PhD. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home