Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm not exactly sure....

what's going on with my head lately. I tried last week to write a post about Valentine's Day, and I started about three of them without ever really feeling like I was saying anything. Weird. Anyway, Valentine's was good and we move on.

I haven't been sleeping well recently, which is irritating, and it's really affecting my moods. I've been working out alot, which usually helps, but I've just been really moody/bitchy the last couple of days. I even went out fly fishing on Wednesday for about four hours and that didn't help. Weird. The weather has been gorgeous the last week or so, sunny/clear and mid-forties. Not sure what's going on.

I've been having weird dreams, which I've been remembering, which is really unusual for me. One dream was so vivid it kept me up for a couple of hours and really freaked me out. Maybe this is why I never remember my dreams. I actually had two dreams that night and the second one was almost like a flashback of all the times I treated a wonderful friend of mine poorly. I'm lucky that I don't have the internet at my house or else she'd have gotten a really rambling, incoherent email about how sorry I am for....... basically everything. I'm not even sure if she still reads the blog, but if she does, well, I hope she knows. On second thought, I might end up sending an email, just in case.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big K said...

See, this is what happens when I don't sleep enough, even my posts sound disoriented. It really did make sense to me at the time and some of it still does. I'll try harder next time.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home