Sunday, December 16, 2007

Trogdor the Burninator

Sorry, but I've been watching a lot of StrongBad Emails. They're pretty funny and extremely quotable in the right company.

Anykerways, I've been doing a whole lot of nothing recently. I still haven't finished the X-mas presents that I've been making and it's getting pretty close to that time of year. Maybe I should get on that.

I weighed in on Friday morning and they told me that I had gained four pounds in the last two weeks. I really didn't need to hear that, but I've been to three or four X-mas parties recently, so I shouldn't have been surprised. On a good note, I've been a good boy and have been going to the gym again and my runs are coming together nicely. My weightlifting is going well also and I'm hoping to start seeing some results from that soon. Hope all of the holiday insanity hasn't driven you all mad and I'll catch you later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I love strongbad e-mails! Unfortunately, that website has never found its way into my regular rotation at home.

I hope you do not get frustrated by an uptick. It is okay to get offtrack because of the holiday. Nice work on hitting the gym! Where are you working out?

Good luck getting everything you want from Santa!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Big K said...

Thanks Mike. I've been working out in the gym here at the office. When we renovated recently we added a nice little gym and a great locker room area with three full bathrooms including showers. Our gym has an elliptical machine, a treadmill, a Bowflex, the Bowflex dumbbells, and a nice bench and weight tower. All that you really need to get a great workout.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home