Sunday, October 21, 2007

How big is a cubit?

And with that biblical reference we're off and running. In case you haven't guessed by now, I've started building a boat. It's a small one, without any space for animals even, but I'm having a great time building it. It's a twelve foot long kayak and I'm hoping to have it done in time to do some duck hunting out of it this year. As I get more done, I'll be taking pictures and I'll post them on my blog with updates. I'm still trying to decide whether I want to fiberglass the bottom or not, but I'm leaning toward it if only to protect the bottom better in the rivers around here. It will add a little bit of weight, but a lot of strength, so I think the trade-off will be worth it.

I went duck hunting on Wednesday, but didn't see any. I did see a pair of moose while I was out there and also a ton of deer. As far as the weight loss thing goes, I've really been holding steady at about 242, which means that I need to get back in the gym and back on the wagon as far as WW goes. Otherwise, I'll never hit my goal of 225 by Xmas. Take care and Hope all is well in your worlds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home