Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another 2.6 pounds down

I'm now down to 246.4 and still going down. I weighed in today and was pretty stoked about the results. Especially since I haven't been tracking my points or anything while I've been on vacation. I definitely plan to start once I get home again just to keep up the progress and to stick to the program.

Tomorrow is my last day here in the Midwest and it has been a nice trip. I'm not sure as I would call it a vacation as I've been pretty busy helping everybody around here. I've installed three ceiling fans in my Mom's new apartment and built her a really cool piece of furniture. I'll post pictures of it and everybody when I get home and have a little more time. I've helped Sy's dad trimming trees and getting that stuff hauled away and helped (marginally) with designing a kick-bike for my niece from France (pictures of both to follow).

It's been nice to see all of the families but I will definitely structure my vacation a little differently next time. I think that next time we are here we will send out an itenerary about a month in advance and give everyone two weeks to protest/make changes and then after that it is an unbreakable schedule. I think this would really help with some of the struggles that seem to occur between the families about who's spending time where and such. I think that this struggle is the only real blight on coming home and while I hope that this will be the last trip with these issues, I'm sure to continue hearing about it for quite some time from pretty much everyone.

Well guys, wish me luck on the trip home and I probably won't be posting much for another week or so as I've still got a week off once I get home. Take care and know that I'm thinking of all of you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully you won't have to hear about it anymore! I'm glad you guys could come and spend time with us and we are really happy you are Natalie's Godparents.

Love You!
Katie

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home