Friday, July 13, 2007

Stupid trains!

Damn thing went right off the tracks. I managed to somehow gain .6 pounds last week, not a large amount or anything, but frustrating. I was doing so well, but I'll still stick to the program and hopefully I'll see better results this week.

I took my buddy's step-daughters fishing on Thursday and while they didn't do too much fishing, I managed to catch 25 fish in just under two and a half hours. It was pretty amazing! You have to keep in mind that in the time span I was helping the girls untangle their lines and everything else. It was fun and I'm kind of sad that we won't be able to do it for a couple of weeks while I'm gone.

Sy and I are getting ready for the trip to IA on Tuesday. We'll be in the area for about two weeks and I think that the best way to get ahold of me is through this website. I'll be checking it as well as my email, but since I haven't joined the technological age and got a cell phone, this will pretty much be the only way. I hope to see some of you while I'm home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE.

S

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home