Saturday, December 08, 2007

Happy Birthday KT!

Happy Birthday KT! I hope you have a good one and get some time for just you and your hubby.

On the work front, I've been having a bad week. On Monday, I had a student die from diabetic complications and on Tuesday, I had a student commit suicide. Luckily, I had Wednesday and Thursday off. I think that if I went three for three, I'd have had to take some time off. Good times working for "the man".

I've been working on X-mas presents for my friends in my shop and I hope that they like them, After the holidays, I'll post a picture of one of what I'm making. I haven't been doing a lot of hunting recently, but I'm hoping to make some more time for it here in the next couple of weeks. I hope all of you are well and I'll write again soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Sorry you had a tough week man.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! No time foe meand the hubby yet, but we're going to take a night for the 2 of us when we're in Phoenix. That should be nice. Anyway, it was good to talk to you the other day. Hope work goes better this week!

Love You!
KT

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home