Saturday, November 10, 2007

I can't believe it.....

I'll be thirty tomorrow! You won't be able to trust me anymore. I have no idea when this officially happened, but apparently I'm an adult. Who knew?

Anykerways, nothing much happening around here. I went duck hunting on Tuesday and shot four. I really should have had more, but apparently I still need to work on my shooting a little bit. It was fun just to be out there and I saw some pretty amazing stuff like a huge Great Horned Owl and about five hundred geese. I went elk/deer hunting on Thursday and hiked about six or seven miles, but didn't see any animals. The view from some of the ridges I was walking on were pretty amazing though. The sunset on the snow covered mountains was especially cool. I haven't worked on my boat much, but I'm hoping to get back to it maybe this week.

I managed to lose a pound and a half this week and I've been sticking to my workouts, so I'm hoping to continue this trend. I'm hoping that this week I finally manage to break thirty pounds lost. Wish me luck and I'll post more as it occurs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home