Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yoga is hard.

So I started taking a yoga class this past week and I had forgotten how hard it was. I went a couple of times about two years ago and liked it, but had a hard time fitting it into my schedule, but I'm going to try and stick to it this time. I really think that this will help me with my fitness goals and adds a little something to my program. Before I was just lifting and running, but with yoga thrown in there, I'm definitely getting a full body work out. Past that, I really haven't been doing too much. I'm hoping to be below 240 this week when I weigh in and am planning to spend a nice night at home with my wife on Valentine's, so nothing too much planned for this week either. I hope all of you are well and I hope to hear from you soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE yoga. but i stopped when i got preggers with merlyn 5 years ago. it was HARD. and early in the morning ;)

*hugs*
jana

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home