Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hot Banana Glory

This phrase has recently made it's way into my vocabulary. It's actually the title of a recipe I found in a WW cookbook I gave my wife for X-mas, but I decided it sounded just ambiguous enough to really mess with people's heads. Just think about your initial reaction, and then have fun with it.

I got the stitches out of my finger on Wednesday, but the doctor says it'll probably be about a month before it gets back to normal. He said it might be as long as two months before everything looks normal again. Good times, but at least I didn't actually lose anything.

I hope that all of you had a great x-mas and that Santa brought you everything that you wanted. I got a new table saw, and while it wasn't necessarily my table saw's fault, I definitely think it had something to do with my accident. I also picked up some new fly fishing waders and am looking to this spring when I can use them.

I'm working on a New Year's resolution's list, but I'll post that later. Thanks to all of you who posted comments. It really helps me stay on top of this if I know that people other than me are reading this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home