Saturday, January 05, 2008

Juno

Normally I don't pimp my blog out to advertise anything, but I went to a movie with my wife last night and it was wonderful. I highly recommend that you go out and see Juno. I really think that it is one of the better movies I've seen in quite some time.

I was going to go duck hunting on Thursday morning, but when I got out to where I wanted to hunt, I fell in the river. I went home and changed and decided that I'd go fly fishing instead. I was out for a couple of hours, but didn't catch anything. I had a good time anyway and I'm glad I started off the year right.

With the start of the new year, I'm hoping to get back in the swing of working out and eating right. I was doing so well for awhile, but I've had a couple of setbacks, and I need to get back to the program. I hope all of you had a good holiday season and that the new year treats you right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home