Saturday, March 01, 2008

Things are looking up!

I did it! I finally broke out of the 240's! I weighed in at WW on Tuesday at 239.0, which is the lightest I've been in a very long time. I'm hoping to keep up the weight loss as I've lost almost six pounds in the last three weeks. Apparently all of the yoga and working out are starting to make a difference.

In other news, I'm not sure why the server ate my picture, but I'll dig up another and replace it. It wasn't a great picture of me, just a recent one. If nothing else, I'll have Sy shoot a new picture of me and we'll post that one.

Sy and I went to an artist reception at a gallery downtown. It was for an artist whose work I've been admiring for awhile, and it was pretty cool to get a chance to talk with her about her work. We bought a print of one of my favorite works and had a nice evening out. It was nice to hobnob with the "beautiful people" and pretend to be yuppies for the night. Aside from that, not much else new around here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY KEVY! ***claps hands enthusiastically while jumping up and down*** Good work!- xo chlo

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you include a link to the artist/picture that we got?

Love
S

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home