Saturday, January 17, 2009

as usual

I talk a good game, but then the follow through is a little lacking. Or a lot lacking. Don't judge me.

So I just finished my first course here at Kansas State University and I think it went all right. I currently have an A, but the final project grades aren't posted yet. I did get an award for best presentation, so that has to count for something. I actually started the spring semester today and am a little mystified by my classes. I have two 500-level classes in sociology which look like they'll be interesting and not too terribly filled with busy work. The opposite seems to be true regarding my two entry level classes, one in english and the other in women's studies. Both seem just filled with bullshit busy work with little educational value whatsoever and seem like they will be mind alteringly boring. A bad combination all around. But at least I'm getting close to my degree, hopefully by next May.

In other news, I've started working out again and have thought long and hard about restarting my Weight Watchers diet. Haven't actually started again, but at least I've thought about it. Who knows, maybe in the next week or so I'll even give it another go. All part of my plan to get back down to 200 pounds in time for my tenth wedding anniversary this June. Pretty scary, it's been ten years already! That and Sy and I are even looking at starting a family. Holy crap! It's almost like I'm an adult or something, when did that happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home