Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Burned out

I need a vacation. Spring break is next week, and where will I be? Working overtime! Yeah me! I could use the money, but I could use the peace of mind that a vacation would bring more. I definitely need some sort of change. I've just been feeling so wiped out and stretched thin (not a word you'll hear often on this blog) that I find it hard to get excited about anything. This is probably why I didn't post anything last night. If I didn't have my wonderful wife to keep me sane, who knows where I'd be. I'm lucky to have her.

I haven't been to the gym since Thursday. Bad Kevin. I did do a bunch of handymanning out at my Mom's place in preparation for her selling it, so I think that should count for something, but I still need to get back to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home