Sunday, March 09, 2008

I'm sooo bored!

I think my computer just told me we've hit the end of the internet. It's a freakin' gorgeous day outside, and here I sit, trying to not to start making up calls for my lone officer to go out on. Every once in awhile you have to do that, or they get complacent. I was seriously thinking about trying to send out emails to everyone in my contact list, but decided I didn't have it in me right now, and with nothing really going on in my world, it would mostly be a list of questions about your worlds and the happenings in them. So instead, I'll just randomly ramble on about things that are going through my head. No, I won't, that might start to get really weird and I have a feeling that it will start to come around on itself and in the end I'll actually say nothing, kind of like this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home