Thursday, March 10, 2005

Tried to save myself, but my self keeps slipping away

NIN is good stuff. Makes you think. It's alot like Pink Floyd though, in that you can only listen to it for a little bit before it really starts to affect you.

Been having a bad week. Just worn out with no real end in sight. I'm definitely bunkering down in my bedroom this weekend with my homework and relaxing. Need to get caught up on both sleep and homework. For that matter, need to catch up with my wife. Haven't seen her all week, hope she hasn't forgotten about me. Might even watch some basketball. The Montana Grizzlies are in the Big Dance this year. Unfortunately, they have to play #1 Illinois in the first game, so they won't be there long.

Still haven't gotten back to the gym. Almost scared to see what that evil scale will say when I get back in. I'm going to register for my triathlon next week, thus locking me into doing it. One of the guys at work here was asking me if I'd run a twenty mile ridge run with him. He's crazy. I might run a 5k about two weeks before the triathlon to see where I'm at, but that's going to be the extent for this year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peaches,
I am writing this so you will know I've read your little diary. The stream of consciousness with the photo album deal is weird. I think I understood most of it, but I doubt if everyone else did. Should I feel strange about that? I hope you get to the gym, Fatty McLardass. I mean that in the best way possible. Take care and call me sometime.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Big K said...

Fatty McLardass indeed. You should have been able to figure out quite a few of them. Glad you're reading the blog.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home