Sunday, April 23, 2006

God also has a sense of humor

So you know how I said in my last post that it might snow in the mountains, well, it' s snowing here in the valley right now. Not just a little bit either, we're talking snow like it did in February. I know that it'll probably melt by this afternoon, but it's hard for me to deal with snow and a sunburn at the same time. It's just screwing with my head, and as we all know, I don't need any more of that. Just wanted to let you all know the latest and greatest from MT.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Child-proof bottle caps mess with your head, so no news there. Good job with the fishing. Glad to hear you are having some fun and enjoying the great outdoors. We are getting out and working in the yard, plan on getting all our unfinished projects done finally. Also happy to see you getting back to the blog, we'll give a call sometime soon. Take care and love from IL- Chloe

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home