Monday, December 18, 2006

Have a great holiday season!

Well my friends, this will probably be my last post for 2006, as I'm heading for the Midwest on Wednesday. We'll be in the area for two weeks and are hoping to make contact with as many of you as possible. There is one hitch in this plan though. We're flying home this time and will have very limited access to a vehicle, so for the most part we'll be in Cedar Rapids for the entire trip. So if you'd like to see us, you'll have to come to us this time. Sy's family would love company, as long as they are forewarned , and we'd love to see as many of you as possible, but if you can't make it, we'll understand. I think the best way to get ahold of me is by email at ntymnky@hotmail.com but I will be checking this blog as well.

I'm sorry I haven't got the workshop pictures up yet, but I started some work on the chopsaw table and made a mess of the shop and I wanted you to see it it pristine condition. I haven't forgotten to take them though, and I'm certain many pictures of me will be taken over our trip, so after carefully Photshopping it, maybe it will make it's way to the blog. Take care all of you and have a great x-mas and a safe new year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, can't wait to see you! Call us when you get time. We'll be around until Xmas day. If not before, we'll see you on the 24th. Call if you need a ride!

Love you!
Katie

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home