Saturday, March 29, 2008

If you're going to ride my ass.......

at least pull my hair. This is a bumper sticker on the back of a girl's truck here on campus. It's so funny, seeing this really sexual sticker on the back of this big truck with MT plates. Somehow the truck makes it funnier to me, almost because you expect a guy to get out of it, I guess.

I haven't really been up to too much.I took the week off from working for Habitat forHumanity because my back was so screwed up I could barely tie my shoes. I'm just not smart enough to stop when I start hurting. I have to try to work through it and end up hurting myself more. I'm feeling much better after a few days rest and an hour long massage by a professional. I'm going to go back to the site on Wednesday, but I'm going to try to take it a little easier and see if I can do it without hurting myself again.

I'm planning on getting back into the gym now and see if, since I've given myself a couple of weeks off, I can get back into the groove of things. I'm still slowly losing weight and I'm almost down to 235, only 35 pounds more to go! We'll see how the layoff will affect my runs.

My friend D is trying to convince me that I need a MySpace page. Now granted, most of my friends have one, so I'd be able to keep in touch with them, but I feel that it'd just be one more thing for me to ignore, like email. That's the whole reason I started this blog, so I could update everyone on my world without telling the same story ten times. I'll have to look into it a little closer, but maybe if I just had a page with a link to this blog, I could probably handle that. Let me know if any of you have any thoughts about it and I'll talk to you soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

MySpace Page: It probably wouldn't hurt to make one, since I'm guessing you could just create a link to this blog on it, and/or have it send you an e-mail when you get contacted on it. I never made one, but only because none of my friends made them. I have a Facebook page, but rarely look at it (usually much less often than once per week). It is nice that it sends me an e-mail when people add me or send me messages.

Blog: So, you don't like my updates?!? Fine, don't read it anymore! Just kidding, I just created a new post with real content. Enjoy :)

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I guess I'm still pretty immature because I giggled when you mentioned a "professional". I know!! Roll your eyes, but I bet I'm not the only one who thought it. One bonus to Myspace, I post lots of pics on there. My Hotmail never seems to work well with pictures, so I just don't send them out.
Sorry about your back hon. Hope you are feeling better soon, them fish are waiting! xo- chlo

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home