Saturday, May 24, 2008

Change we can believe in!

Barack Obama had a rally in Bozeman on Monday, and I was there! It was pretty amazing with over 7500 people in attendance. It was hell for law enforcement so I had a busy day at the office, but hearing him speak was worth it. I'm told that it's the first time that presidential candidates have campaigned in MT for a long time. Usually, by the time that MT would have it's primaries, June 3rd, everything had already been decided. We're actually the last primary in the nation, so it's nice to matter for once. Bill Clinton is actually coming to campus today to speak, but they're expecting a much smaller turnout for him. I'd go but someone has to hold down the fort here.

In other news, I managed to get out and play a round of golf, and while the course had some flooding from the spring runoff, it really didn't affect things too much unless you hit it out of bounds. Beyond that, nothing much new to report, Sy is working frantically on her thesis and I'm just trying to support her as best I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home