Sunday, April 06, 2008

An amazing speech

I just had the opportunity of watching one of the best, most motivational, heart-wrenching speeches I've ever seen. It was much like an Obama speech in that it moved me and inspired me, but it was in many ways more powerful. Keep in mind that the video is about eighty minutes long, so watch it when you have time to, but make the time and make sure that it's the only thing going on, even if it means locking yourself in a closet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

I'm not going to get all morbid or maudlin, but I wanted to tell all of you how much of an effect you have had on my life. I'm so very lucky to have friends like you and I want you to know that you have made me the person I am today, so really, it's all your fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home