Friday, May 09, 2008

Big news!

Disclaimer:
I decided to set things up so I post my blog entries here(myspace) and on my regular blog www.collectednothingness.blogspot.com so that my friends who don't have myspace accounts don't get shorted, but you aren't forced to go to another site to keep up with my world.

So the big news in my world is that my wife accepted a job at Kansas State University doing post-doctoral research in physics education. She's really excited about it and will be doing something she really enjoys, just a shame it has to be in Kansas. The job starts around August 1st, but I'll probably be in Bozeman until at least mid-September, if not later. I guess this is my way of letting all of you know that if you want to see MT on the cheap, time is running out.

In more personal news, last Wednesday I tried to put a router blade through my right middle finger. I managed to miss the bones and while the finger is still the same length as when I started, it is missing a little flesh out of the middle. It's healing fast and soon it'll be back to normal, but I wouldn't recommend any of you trying it any time soon. For those of you keeping track, that's one table saw through the end of my left index finger in December and the router blade through my right middle finger in April. Let's see if I can't have better luck in my future, or my wife will replace all my tools with Bob the Builder stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI - I am going to make you sign a waiver before making Natalie her toybox, that way we don't get in trouble if you end up short any parts! Congrats to Sy! Can't wait till you're closer!

Love You,
KATIE

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home