Saturday, April 19, 2008

Quickie

Think fast survey
Finish the sentence...

1. My ex is..
completely insane.

2. I am listening to..
the Venture Brothers intro music

3. Maybe I should..
get off my ass and do something productive

4. I love..
my wife.


5. My best friend(s)...
are super cool

6. I don't understand...
most of my wife's research.

7. I lost....
my sunglasses.

8. People say...
lots of stupid shit

10. Love is...
the only thing that keeps me sane.

11. Somewhere someone is...
taking a crap

12. I will always...
be there for my friends.


13. Forever seems...
incomprehensible.

14. I never want to...
disappoint.

15. I want..
a decent job

16. When I wake up in the morning...
I try to ignore the alarm.

17. I get annoyed when...
projects don't come together like they're supposed to.

18. Parties...
there's only so muh time to go to all of them.

19. My pet is...
somewhere in my future.

20. Kisses are best when...
they're not expected.

21. Today I...
watched cartoons at work until after noon.

22. Tomorrow I will...
maybe get some real work done.

Have you kissed anyone over 16?
does it occur to the people making these surveys that there might be people over the age of 12 filling them out?!?!?!

How is your day going?
moo

Who was the last person you talked to on AIM?
don't use it

Last words you spoke?
I love you (to my wife)


Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with an M?
Megan, Marietta, I'm sure there's more

How do you feel about gay marriage?
marry whoever makes you happy

Can you play guitar hero?
never tried

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
meh

Do you "play" outside?
what am i, 4?

What do you currently hear right now?
the police scanner, Venture Brothers cartoon, Long, Black American Car on the radio

What do you think your best friends are doing right now?
working, bicycling, fly fishing

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
my early thirties, 32 ish

Where is your number one person on your friends list?
slacking off after work

Do you feel like dancing?
no

How much money do you have on you?
none

Do you speak another language other than English?
maybe

What made you happy today?
waking up to my wife holding me


What did you do today?
woke up, came to work, filled out survey and watched cartoons

Who is the first person you think of when someone asks you who you like?
I don't get the question

Who was the last friend in your house?
Jack

Is there someone you want to fight?
the system

What color shirt were you wearing when your last kiss took place?
orange, white, and tan plaid

What is the closest black thing to you?
my shirt, my people?

What are you thinking about right now?
I'm hungry

What were you doing an hour ago?
watching cartoons and looking at fly fishing gear online

What does your last message in your inbox say?
that would require me to look, and i don't feel like it

Where were you friday night?
at home, waiting for my wife's flight to get in

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
yep

Has anyone ever mistaken you for someone else?
yes, but I don't know who they think I am

What's something you really want right now, be honest?
to be happy

What's the closest diamond-covered object?
probably some sorority girl's cell phone somewhere on campus

Sometimes, do you wish you were someone else?
not really

What is the weather like today?
it's supposed to snow, a lot

Have you ever had braces?
yep

Who are you currently frustrated with?
my department for not hurrying up with the raise they promised

What color looks best on you?
any color except bright orange

Do you make wishes at 11:11?
of course

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home