Tuesday, March 29, 2005

So very tired

I have no idea what the solution is, but I've got to get more sleep. I really think part of it is due to my lack of activity. Now that I've convinced myself to go back to the gym, I may be able solve this little issue. I'm just so very tired, of being tired. I'm trying to decide if I want to take classes this summer or not. I know that I should, but it would be really nice to spend more time with my wife and maybe get in some of the trips we've discussed. We'll have to see. Also, if I'm not in class for two or more hours a day, I'll be able to spend more time training for my triathlon.

I was a good boy yesterday and got to the gym. Managed thirty minutes on the elliptical runner. Believe it or not, the evil scale said 242. Now I know it's just screwing with me. We'll see what it has to say this morning.

Also, Happy Birthday Kent. Forgot to tell you on the phone Sunday. Hope it was a good one and you got whatever it was that you wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home