Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Shout outs!

To Doc Brown, it was so wonderful to hang out with you again. As always, it was enlightening and even though we reached conclusions I didn't necessarily want to reach, it was still important that they were made. You still have the power to make me cry like a little girl, and I hope that talent never fades. Say hi to little Chicken and Drea.

To the Radical Librarian, I'll have to give this Amy Ray that you rave about a listen sometime. As for Prom and high school, well, I'll take some of the blame, and I am sorry. It all worked out in the end, didn't it.

To MLF, what to say? I wish I could have been there for you and your family. The road trip sounds interesting, and I hope you elaborate on another post. Hopefully Sweets wasn't too creeped out about how much I love her blog.

To my wonderful wife, thank you for putting up with the Kevin school of home improvement. It seems like the only time I lose my temper is when I'm attempting to fix anything and I'm sorry. I never, ever want to plumb anything ever again. No matter how much it costs, next time we're hiring a plumber. The money is worth our sanity and our marriage. This week will be crazy, but hopefully it will all calm down once school is over.

To the 'tard, has he proposed yet? I'm glad you read the blog and hopefully all is well in your part of the world.

To Home Brew, remember the old proverb. If you love something enough, let it go, and if it comes back, it was meant to be. Either that or the old standby, either dump her or f#@k her. Or both. It seems to have worked fairly well in the past.
As for the rest of you, as always, you are in my thoughts and I hope that life is heading in the direction you want it to go. I have been a fairly good boy, and while I haven't been to the gym in a few days, I have been working around the house and that is a work out in itself. As soon as school is over in May, I'll be better able to get into a real workout schedule.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah-ha!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm still here, but now I am a small part ill, and a big part studying every F*cking day. man these exams suck. Eventually they will be over.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you say you won't plumb again -- just you wait till we have to pay for it ourselves. I bet your tune will change.

Till then,
Love

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home