Friday, April 15, 2005

Small world

It's so amazing to me how much the internet has shrunk our world. People that I had thought lost to me forever have reappeared due to this fabulous technology and the help of some dear friends. It's also interesting that some of my dearest friends are able to connect to each other through the magic that is blogging. I never really thought that this little experiment would work out the way it has and I certainly didn't think it would be as successful as I think it is. I'm so glad that all of you are out there and take the time to read my random meanderings through my mind. I'm also sorry that there really isn't any real format to these blogs, but I think it makes it my own this way and allows you to see where my mind goes.

A friend of mine who has her own blog mentioned a blog written by another friend on her blog and bloggedy blog blog blogging blog. I'm not sure quite where I was going with that, but know that I'm thinking of both of you and am enjoying reading about your lives and how sometimes your thoughts/posts seem to intersect. I'm still looking for the epiphany that both of you have seemed to have experienced, but I'm hopeful that everyday I get closer to the essential Truth of Me. Hopefully all of you will help me on this journey and guide me as best you know how. Self-actualization is a lot of work and without the love of my dear friends it will never happen, but your wisdom and experiences all help me form the ME I desire to be. I love you all.

I read a post by a friend who mentioned that I seem to reminisce about the past quite often. I guess the reason I do this is because these rememberances are sometimes the only link to you, the people in my life. We've had so many good times and I guess that I just want to remind you of these times and how much they mean to me. I also look forward to making new memories with all of you and to get a chance to build our relationships face to face. Someday.

You should all be proud of me. I've lost about ten pounds in the last month or so and am slowly getting closer to my fitness goals. I played nine holes of golf on Wednesday and on Thursday it snowed on the course. That's MT weather for you, always unpredictable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nerd Bowl!!! Now THAT was some good times right there.
Aw Big K- I love that you look back so often on our fast times at The Ridge. It makes me feel not so guilty for how often I do it.
In other news- I don't know that I could have come to any sort of realization/rediscovery (that I think you were alluding to) without the help/comfort/security/influence that the LLP represents to me. I think our words often intersect mainly as a result of who she is. What I mean to say is that she is an awesome person, and the very way she lives her life pushes me to find the me that I always meant to be. So, there you go. :)
I'm glad you continue to get a kick out of my little posts.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe if you hadn't moved so far away we could have made more memories. Love to all in blog land, and to the little woman. Tell her I stole her hair cut. lots of Love-Chlo-bo

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home